Old Lappy died

Two weeks ago, my old laptop died. After 5-6yrs in service, she finally kicked the bucket. Funny how it started. Our office was renovated, have my new office table. Brought my Lappy in the office. Somehow I noticed, there are ants crawling their way to old lappy. I just wipe them off with a rug and didn't mind them at all. I thought the ants found some crumbs under lappy because I've been eating while working. I call it multi-tasking :-) ... Anyhoo, every time I wipe off the ants, more would crawl their way back. I was intrigued.


So one day, I went out the office. When I came back, lappy was turned off. So, I turned her back on. Suddenly a bios message popped out, something like "Insert disk" or "No bootable disk found". I was shocked. So I entered the bios and found that the hard drive was not detected.


When I got home, I removed the hard drive panel under lappy only to find out that there were a lot of ants inside. When I took out the drive, there were more ants on the drive and inside lappy. I never opened the back panel ever since I had lappy, so why are there ants inside?


To this day I could not explain why the ants were attracted to the hard drive. This was a weird occurrence for me.


Rest in Peace Lappy

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: