Why buy a D-SLR camera?

My wife and I are planning to buy a d-slr camera by the end of the month. We are planning to buy a Nikon D5000. D-SLR cameras don't come cheap, so why buy one?

For starters our old faithful point-and-shoot Pentax digital camera went "bye bye" recently. So as a young married couple, we need a camera to capture moments with each other. Yes we both have a couple of mobile phones with cameras, but these just won't do.

Nowadays, point-and-shoot cameras is not the trend right now, D-SLR are. We humans tend to follow what the hottest trend there is around. Take for example clothing lines. People tend to wear what celebrities wear. So don't blame me for wanting to buy a d-slr camera, I'm just human.

Image quality of d-slr cameras are great compared to point-and-shoots. I believe this is not always the case. I believe it depends on the photographer. I've seen pictures taken from d-slr cameras but looked like it was taken from a point-and-shoot camera. If the photographer doesn't know how to properly use a d-slr camera, the pictures taken would look like a point-and-shoot image. If one is planning to buy this type of camera, one should know how to maximize its potential to take great pictures.

People who switched to d-slr cameras and using it like a point-and-shoot then pictures taken would just look like a point-and-shoot image. That is why I've been read up on books about the D5000, how to use the command buttons, and how to use the features of the camera. So by the time I own one, all I have to do is to apply the things I've read and to gain more experience so I could take great photos.

So why buy one?

Well, for the great images it can capture. Though bit bulkier than normal digital cameras and much more expensive, but it would be worth the investment in the long run. Can't wait to get my hands on one and apply the things I've read and explore the world of photography.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: