Photoshoot with my sister

jah
I had a 2nd photo shoot with my sister.  I was looking for a suitable place to shoot.  I needed a wall with a solid color paint. 

My sister's room is painted lavender and so we re-arranged her room so we could use the lavender wall as a background.

The wall was a bit short in width but we managed.  I had to remove the light switch panel in post processing some of the photos.

We utilized a small industrial fan for wind effect.  The problem was that the fan was a floor fan so the fan was blowing my sister’s hair upward.

I’d say it was a pretty good shoot. Here are samples:
jah jah jah

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: