My friends and I had our Chrisrmas party last Friday, Dec. 16, 2011. We had lots of fun, it was so fun that we extended the party another day, aka Drinking Session.
During the party the girls had their photos taken by mwah because I brought with me all my strobist gear. We exchanged gifts and had a blast. The food, oh the food, was deliciously fabulous.
Fartey!!
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Ok my previous post was about my success install of Snow Leopard on my MSI Wind U230. This time I'll try to recall the steps I took to i...
-
I have a MSI Wind U230 netbook. I have installed Windows 7 and Ubuntu operating systems on this laptop. I even had it in dual boot. Recen...
-
I've used Ubuntu since version 6.06LTS. It's a stable, worry-free OS, very customizable, uses less specs compared to Windows. But ...
-
My friends and I had our Chrisrmas party last Friday, Dec. 16, 2011. We had lots of fun, it was so fun that we extended the party another...
-
I had a 2nd photo shoot with my sister. I was looking for a suitable place to shoot. I needed a wall with a solid color paint. My sist...
-
My wife and I are planning to buy a d-slr camera by the end of the month. We are planning to buy a Nikon D5000. D-SLR cameras don...
-
These are a list of my favorite shows 1. Friends - Isn't it obvious 2. How I Met Your Mother - Great show, funny, hilarious, as what Bar...
-
I bought a new desktop computer this month. It's about time I upgraded my old Pentium 4 desktop. This was my old desktop specs: Pentium...
-
I’ve been following this TV series since season 1 and I must say they had their ups and their downs. The first few seasons were good, fresh...
Labels Cloud
Labels List Numbered
Video of the day
Powered by Blogger.
About me
Blog Archive
Tags
- Events (1)
- Funnies (3)
- Games | Software (7)
- Music (1)
- Photography (4)
- Rant (2)
- Rigs (3)
- TV | Movies (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment