Ang Kalibutan by Roots


I've been looking for this song for a long time. I've searched for their album in record stores, but couldn't find one; maybe because this album was released in the 90's. I've searched the web but can't find it until my friend told me he found a streamed audio in Imeem. And of course there it was... my problem now is how to download the song. Today I've found out how to...

I'm going to post how to download the song but I'm not going to post any sites I've visited. You'll need to download 2 programs: an imeem music/movie downloader and an FLV converter. Install these files onto your PC. Find the song in Imeem. Grab the song using the downloader. Convert to mp3 because the file is .flv. It's that simple. You'll have to find these 2 programs. There are alot out there so choose which suites you.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: