My Mac OSX86 Audio Driver

My installation of Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.7 is running smoothly  this past few days; but still without audio.  I installed VoodooHDA; a kext file for Intel HD audio driver.  At first, iTunes plays music but a few seconds after the music crackles then stops.  I had my hopes up for this driver.  I played the music over and over then I noticed that every time I move the mouse, the music would continue playing.  So, I played itunes again and this time I kept moving the mouse around.  The music played flawlessly.  Hmmm... this is weird.  This means that if I want to listen to music, I have to move the mouse around? Heh, hope someone figures this out and fix the kext file.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: