Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

I've been a fan of Command & Conquer franchise. Now EA games released their lastest installment: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.

Just installed C&C:RA3 hoping my aging pc can cope with requirements of this game. To my surprise the game ran without a glitch, though the settings are all set to low or off. I have a P4 2.8ghz HT, 2gb ram, 256mb palit 7300gt sonic, onboard audio (Realtek HD); (really need to buy a new pc).

I've only played the game (skirmish) for an hour and honestly, I'm confused of the unit and building designs. I've only played the Allied faction, so I can't say about the other faction's units and buildings. The game now has an Ore Mine, which is the source of income in-game, much like Warcraft has a Gold Mine. The game can now be rotated and zoomed in, like C&C:Generals and C&C3.

I like the way C&C uses live actors to brief you on your missions, it feels like you are really in the battlefield.

New faction is added in the game: Empire of the Sun. Really don't know it's strengths and weaknesses, to think of it, I really don't know all the factions strengths and weaknesses. Hmmm, why am I still blogging, got to go back to the game.... =Þ

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: