Globelines Broadband and Rain don't mix

I've been a Globelines Broadband subscriber for a long time. I've been satisfied with the speed of my current plan. Everything runs smoothly except when it rains.

Disconnection usually occurs when it rains. I don't know why this happens but it does. I've called tech support a lot of times. Sad to say their tech support doesn't know squat about anything pertaining to my problem.

Here in the Philippines, heavy rains usually occur between June-September. So basically during these months, internet connection sucks.

I might try the other ISPs, see if they have the same connection problem as my current ISP.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: