Smallville

I’ve been following this TV series since season 1 and I must say they had their ups and their downs.  The first few seasons were good, fresh and exciting.  The middle of the series’ seasons were a bit draggy for me.  It just become a bit boring.  When season 9 came, the series was alive again;  romance, action, Superman historical events and a hint of comedy.

I like history.  I am intrigued with history.  This series is a history of Superman.  This is why I am drawn to this series.  I want to see why and how he, Clark, becomes Superman.  For me, it is like watching the History Channel.

Season 10 is the final season of Smallville.  So far every episode is great.  I just hope the finale would blow my mind away.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: