Falling Skies: an Alien Invasion Aftermath

I love sci-fi and I love TV.   Series' like the Stargate franchise or Battlestar Galactica, gets me hook to the TV Screen.  Since the Scifi channel (or should I say Syfy), has yet to release a noteworthy Scifi TV Series, I had to look for other alternatives.  Then came Falling Skies.

This is not your typical alien invasion storyline, like V.  The story starts 6 months after an alien invasion wherein humans are an endangered species.  This is a fight for survival.  It's dark, gritty and it's scifi!!

I'm particularly interested on the aliens.  The aliens have multiple legs, 6 legs I think, but their mechanized machines have only two.  Hmm... kinda weird.  This was discussed during the 2nd episode by a professor and Tom.  I really would want to know why.  The aliens also abduct children and place a, sort of, parasite on their backs.

I just hope this series won't be cancelled.

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: