Diablo 3???

It has been almost 3 year I've blogged about Diablo 3, but until now there has been no release date yet.  Are they (Blizzard) ever going to release this game?  They (Blizzard) are releasing bits of info about different character classes that can be played, but never announced a release date.  While waiting for this new chapter of a classic franchise to be released,I've already played Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2, which, by the way, are good RPG games.

I'm currently dabbling myself with MMORPGs; Runes of Magic EU and a "privatelly-servered" World of Warcraft (Eternal WoW). I just hope that once this game is released it would have an awesome gameplay because if not, years of production would go down the drain.  Not to mention all the RPG gamers out there who, like me, are anticipating for this new chapter of Diablo would be disappointed.

Come on Blizzard, I'm itching to play Diablo 3.. :)

ishmark

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: